Research Intern | Lafayette, LA
Retail Solutions is seeking a Research Intern with critical thinking and research skills! The Research Intern will be responsible for sourcing contact/client information online and compiling lists of the data in Excel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Conduct research on contact/client information to build a contact database for regions throughout the Louisiana portfolio.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and work quickly through websites and online search engines.
- Database/Spreadsheet – Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases and inputting data.
- Internet – Using a computer application to create, manipulate, edit and search for data.
- Navigation – Using scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer’s operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
Qualifications and Skills:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving
- Have great attention to detail and be extremely organized
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Status: Part-Time – 30 hours/week (contract position)
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $8.00 /hour