Interns | Statewide Texas & Lafayette, Louisiana
Retail Solutions is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in leasing and sales of shopping centers and retail properties. We have Texas covered border-to-border and are headquartered in Austin, Texas. We have regional offices in Dallas, El Paso, the Rio Grande Valley & San Antonio AND in late 2016, Retail Solutions expanded into Louisiana. According to Real Estate Forum magazine, Retail Solutions is listed as one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the nation.
We are currently looking for full time person(s) for our Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Training Program to help facilitate our growth and contribute to the operations of the brokerage team and Retail Solutions.
Our Training Program is designed for people interested in learning the many facets of commercial real estate brokerage. The position is ideal for someone who wants a career in commercial real estate and would like to transition into a deal-making brokerage role in 8 -12 months.
This position’s compensation is $8 per hour + mileage/expense reimbursements. This is an incredible opportunity for a candidate with passion and a desire to break into commercial real estate.
Candidates should meet the following:
- Texas or Louisiana Real Estate license or obtain within 60-90 days of employment
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate and an interest in pursuing a career in commercial leasing, sales, or development of retail space and shopping centers.
- Quick study and willing to work hard.
- Able to provide and utilize a personal laptop computer equipped with MacOS or Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communicator, written and oral.
- A passion to succeed and a desire to make money.
- 2nd language a plus
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.
Vision Insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Join the fastest growing retail real estate brokerage group around! Download our Employment Application to find out more about current opportunities.
Click the PDF icon
Complete the form and submit