Intern | Statewide: Texas, Louisiana & New Mexico
Retail Solutions is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in leasing and sales of commercial real estate. We have Texas covered border-to-border and are headquartered in Austin, TX. We have regional offices in Dallas, El Paso, Houston, McAllen, Lafayette, LA and Albuquerque, NM. Retail Solutions has more retail real estate listings than in any competing firm in Texas, Louisiana and New Mexico and currently represents over 250 multi-unit retail and restaurant brand tenants.
Our office is growing so we are planning on adding top-quality talent to our team. We are currently looking for seeking a full-time person for our Commercial Real Estate Brokerage Training Program to help facilitate our growth and contribute to the operations/support of the brokerage team and Retail Solutions.
Our Training Program is designed for people interested in learning the many facets of commercial real estate brokerage. We consider our program to be among the best commercial real estate educations in the business and we have seen tremendous success from previous graduates of the program who have become some of the top commercial real estate brokers in their respective markets. The position is designed for someone who wants a career in commercial real estate and would like to transition into a full-time deal-making brokerage role in 6 -12 months.
This position’s compensation is approximately $1,400 per month + bonus opportunities (in 2nd half of program) + mileage/expense reimbursements. This is an incredible opportunity for a candidate with passion and a desire to break into commercial real estate.
Candidates should meet the following:
- Texas, Louisiana or New Mexico Real Estate license or obtain within 60-90 days of employment.
- Some knowledge of commercial real estate and an interest in pursuing a career in commercial leasing, sales, or development of retail space and shopping centers.
- A quick study and willing to work hard.
- Able to provide and utilize a personal laptop computer equipped with MacOS or Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communicator, written and oral.
- A passion to succeed and a desire to make money.
- Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- College degree strongly preferred.
- Have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record.