Marketing Intern | Houston, TX
Retail Solutions is currently seeking a part-time Marketing Intern for our Houston office. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting in the creation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s high-quality business development, property marketing, corporate initiatives, and general marketing materials.
The Marketing Intern position could turn into a full-time position upon college graduation if successful in the position.
- Assists Marketing Manager in editing property fliers which involve enhancing aerials, photos, and other graphics. Requires working knowledge of graphic design software.
- Produces graphic design artwork to support marketing efforts using technology and computer software packages for either print or web.
- Maintains Retail Solutions brand, by applying templates to produce marketing materials
- including flyers, proposals, tour books, maps, floor plans, and presentation packages.
- Demonstrates a genuine interest in the work, have meticulous attention to detail, and good
- design skills.
- Confers with internal team members to discuss and determine layout design.
- Works on additional special marketing projects such as e-marketing campaigns
- Assists with corporate and regional services team administrative responsibilities when necessary.
- Incoming Junior or senior college student, or recent graduate whose education has been focused on graphic design, digital/interactive design, fine arts or a related field
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving using strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Has great attention to detail and is organized.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 / hour