Austin, TX | Market Research and Analytics Administrator
The Market Research and Analytics Administrator is responsible for providing research and analytic support to the Market Research and Analytics team.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide research support and assistance to the brokerage and administrative team.
- Researches and collects market information regarding the commercial real estate market.
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Seek and provide information to help companies determine their position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends in trade literature.
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
- Conduct research on consumer opinions and marketing strategies, collaborating with marketing professionals, statisticians, pollsters, and other professionals.
- Develop and implement procedures for identifying advertising needs.
- Databases – Using a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
- Graphics – Working with pictures in graphics programs or other applications, including creating simple graphics, manipulating the appearance, and inserting graphics into other programs.
- Internet – Using a computer application to create, manipulate, edit, and show virtual slide presentations.
- Navigation – Using scroll bars, a mouse, and dialog boxes to work within the computer’s operating system. Being able to access and switch between applications and files of interest.
- Presentations – Navigating the Internet to find information, including the ability to open and configure standard browsers; use searches, hypertext references, and transfer protocols; and send and retrieve electronic mail (e-mail).
- Spreadsheets – Using a computer application to enter, manipulate, and format text and numerical data; insert, delete, and manipulate cells, rows, and columns; and create and save worksheets, charts, and graphs.
- Word Processing – Using a computer application to type text, insert pictures, format, edit, print, save, and retrieve word processing documents.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or Associate degree and a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 + years of research related experience preferred within the Commercial Real Estate industry.
- Performs certain regular tasks around the collection and analysis of core data, as well as a range of activities that contribute to and support the team’s production and delivery of research material.
- Implements Research processes to assure data quality is in accordance with corporate standards.
- Responds to ad hoc internal and external client requests for data, graphs, commentary, etc.
- Familiarize all team members with resources available to them for research and document training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers and brokers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be able to work with little supervision, by problem-solving using strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.
- Have great attention to detail and be extremely organized.
- Ability to understand and maneuver through customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, in addition to Google apps such as Gmail, Insightly, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs and Slides.
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Salary: $35,000 – $40,000
Join the fastest growing retail real estate brokerage group around! Download our Employment Application to find out more about current opportunities.
Click the PDF icon
Complete the form and submit